HI! I'M JAMES DALMAN
ENTREPRENEUR. HUSBAND. DAD. U.S. Army Veteran.
I’ve been a designer for 28 years and have partnered with billion dollar brands to mom and pop shops around the globe. I’ve had the honor to do work for HTC, Nike Golf, BMW, NASCAR, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, L.A. Kings, Eskimo Joes, Arnold Palmer, Michael Hyatt, Andy Sernovitz, and Honda. In 1995, I designed several of the top selling ball caps in the entire nation.
While my specialty is creating memorable brand identities and effective User Experiences, I am well versed in a variety of skills including content development, web design, and online marketing. I speak and write regularly on entrepreneurship, branding, and design.
When I’m not partnering with some of the most amazing clients in the world, I’m helping U.S. military veterans build profitable and sustainable businesses through my non-profit organization, Happy Joe.
I’ve been married to my beautiful wife and best friend Donetta for 24 years. We have two awesome kids, Kayla and Tyler. All of us love to travel and see the world.
INTERVIEWS AND WORKS ACROSS THE WEB
- Do Web Designers Need to Know How to Code?
- Dealing with Client Conflict and Project Problems
- What Makes a Great Website Great
- What is Branding and Why Is It Important?
- Pricing for Profit: Why Hourly Rates Don’t Bring Profits
- Three Steps to Finding the Perfect Clients
- How to Make Six Figures in Web Design